How to clear cache in Opera the fast way.
Want a fresh start? If so, then just clear it all. However, make sure you know what you’re deleting so that you don’t remove data you want. The easiest way to clear everything in Opera is to:
Shortcut: CTRL + H
Go directly to the History dialog including the option to Clear Browsing Data.
- Press Ctrl+H to open your history page to simply access all history information on your browser.
- Click the button Clear browsing data in the top-right corner.
- Select the Basic Tab in the pop-up screen
- Select Cached images and files and the time range, like last hour or all time.
- Click the button Clear data.
- Close the Browser Tab with Setting
Also available: nl-NL Nederlands
Read more: How to clear the cache in Opera - Windows